Pretension Central

So this will be an exercise in complete bullshit and ramblings about how I fucking hate everything and pretty much everyone. Foul language will be used and is encouraged. Liberal points of view will be quite the norm. You have been warned.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Kitty Madness

So if you don't know, I am a huge Hello Kitty freak. This is kind of odd considering I fucking hate the color pink and virtually everything about Hello Kitty is obnoxiously pink but I will bend the rules for the kitty. The Kitty gets her own set of rules which are: it is cute so, therefore, you must have regardless of color because it is fucking cute. (ok so more like one rule but you get the picture) However, I am a very selective shopper and have come to love the porcelain dolls that they put out but won't fucking sell in the online Sanrio store which, I must say is quite a piece of crap! They never have anything that I want because everything I want is only released in Japan. Anyway, I have spent the last few hours trolling around online trying to find these little fucking cute dolls that I want and I finally hit the mother load at J-List! OH YEAH!!! They not only have the dolls but, apparently, after a long dry spell they now have the Hello Kitty vibrator back and ready for some action. This is great now that I can finally get my dolls because I don't have to worry about finding them. I also found the online store of the people that I used to buy from at Cons and I have confirmed that they don't have the new figures listed online. This is good because I have needed to find alternative sources for my Kitty obsession. Also, for anyone who cares which is probably only one other person...HLJ does not have the cool house even listed anymore. For those of you who don't know, they had this really fucking sweet miniature doll house for Hello Kitty and her family with a spiral staircase and furniture and all kinds of miniature super cute plastic shit that was highly detailed. I am such a sucker for that shit. God I hate everything and Everything fucking sucks. Why the hell does shopping have to be so difficult? I love shopping and they make it so difficult. If people would get some fucking taste and stop buying crap maybe retailers would stop making crap! STOP BUYING CRAP PEOPLE!!!! STOP THAT!!!! If it were only that easy.