Pretension Central

So this will be an exercise in complete bullshit and ramblings about how I fucking hate everything and pretty much everyone. Foul language will be used and is encouraged. Liberal points of view will be quite the norm. You have been warned.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

New Release

So for those of you who do not know I am a big fan of poetry, in particular slam poetry. One of my ALL TIME FAVORITE Artists is Saul Williams who does just a little bit of everything. He is a poet, actor, musician, rap artist and very articulate speaker. Anyway, if you haven't heard of him go and check out his site. He has downloads and more importantly the announcement of his new CD entitled Saul Williams. The CD come out on Sept 21 so you all know what I will be doing on that day.....running around D-town trying to find it because this town has nothing and I can never find anything. God there are times when I miss Chicago. Anyway that is a whole different post entirely. I recommend that you all go out and get his CD and read some of his poetry!