Pretension Central

So this will be an exercise in complete bullshit and ramblings about how I fucking hate everything and pretty much everyone. Foul language will be used and is encouraged. Liberal points of view will be quite the norm. You have been warned.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Convenience store terrorists!!

So I found this a bit amusing. Now, apparently if you walk around in a ski mask and try to buy a pack of gum you are a terrorist. Now I am not sure when wearing a ski mask became a terror threat but apparently now bank robbers and any other robber who wears a ski mask is a terrorist. I think that it is discrimination based on apparel and the ski mask industry should sue. I mean come on what about the guys who wear the panty hose over their heads or the masks, how do they get off so easy. Did those industries contribute to the Republican party? I guess this is why the terror threat warning was issued. I hate it when the terrorists get a hold of our Wrigley gum. They hate us for our gum!!