Pretension Central

So this will be an exercise in complete bullshit and ramblings about how I fucking hate everything and pretty much everyone. Foul language will be used and is encouraged. Liberal points of view will be quite the norm. You have been warned.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Hello

Well at least the site is functional at this point...it is a work in progress and it shall get better I promise. (at least looks wise I am making no promises on the content) So as I was saying earlier I have been bullshitting around saying that I was going to start a blog here for about a year and I have now finally done it. Whoopee! I guess now I can join the ranks of those that are admonished for not updating their blogs or I could be the rebel who actually does update regularly, but lets face it who am I kidding.