Pretension Central

So this will be an exercise in complete bullshit and ramblings about how I fucking hate everything and pretty much everyone. Foul language will be used and is encouraged. Liberal points of view will be quite the norm. You have been warned.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Just can't get enough Halloween rants, look no further!

So, first thing first. I need to preface this with the comment that I am not a huge fan of Halloween. I dressed up when I was little and thought it was fun, but beyond that I really don't have any special affinity with the holiday like I do with Thanksgiving or Christmas. So now, this is what I read today. Come on you fucking Wiccans give me a break. The kids just want some candy and some fun. Shut the fuck up and leave the kids alone. Just get over yourselves. Same for the fucking school district who can't seem to teach the kids everything without eliminating the Halloween party. I just want to know if they are eliminating all parties because otherwise they are discriminating against Halloween. This is just ridiculous. I should really not raise my kids in America because I will have to kill people or just yell really loud at them. Ok, kill them!! Fuck Wiccans and Fuck schools!!!! Fuck bees!!