Pretension Central

So this will be an exercise in complete bullshit and ramblings about how I fucking hate everything and pretty much everyone. Foul language will be used and is encouraged. Liberal points of view will be quite the norm. You have been warned.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

College

So yesterday I was rather pissed off. I am taking summer school so that I can graduate this fall. Anyway, the prof fro my second class just didn't bother to show up for class. There was no note on the door to say that he was sick or unable to teach today. The department did not know where he was. I guess he just didn't want to come to work or something. The problem that I had with the whole thing is that I had to kill three hours on campus waiting around for a class that was never going to take place. I could have been doing something important....like nothing but anyway it is the principle of the thing. I am paying him to be there and when he isn't there I should get my money back or something. I am probably the only kid who complains when the prof isn't there but oh well. I am a nerd and overachiever like that.