Pretension Central

So this will be an exercise in complete bullshit and ramblings about how I fucking hate everything and pretty much everyone. Foul language will be used and is encouraged. Liberal points of view will be quite the norm. You have been warned.

Friday, December 10, 2004

The End IS Near

So I have been bogged down with finals and projects and life shit, so yea that is what has been up. I just keep telling myself that one year from now I will have my degree in English that no one knows what the hell I am going to do with. I will also be one step closer to trading in my American piece of Crap the Chevy Cavalier with something fast and fun preferably non American, because if you look at the designs of American cars they really suck. But I think that I will have to brake the whole coordinating color thing that BLM and ETP have with red. Oh well, I have a whole year to plan this and I will enjoy it. I should reward myself for all of the hard work that I have put into school...I make damn good grades. It is all about procrastination and knowing your professors.