Pretension Central

So this will be an exercise in complete bullshit and ramblings about how I fucking hate everything and pretty much everyone. Foul language will be used and is encouraged. Liberal points of view will be quite the norm. You have been warned.

Friday, September 17, 2010

College Football Hell

Working for a University that thinks they are the shit is not fun during Football season. Everyone here is gaga for th eteam and they think that the world revolves around them. People get super excitied about the games and they plan thier life around the football games. They watch everything they can about the players. Hell they even go to media days for the players....this si a crap school with no media around. Who the hell cares. Now from this post you might gather that I like dislike football but that is far from the truth. I love football but it has its place. I do not obsess over players and call them my little pumpkins like some do where I work. I guess this is what happens when you have nothing going on in a town. This is a sad state of affairs down here. It is no better with the high school football scene down here. I just wish I was back in a place where people had more variety in thier lives, conversations, and events that they participate in.