Pretension Central

So this will be an exercise in complete bullshit and ramblings about how I fucking hate everything and pretty much everyone. Foul language will be used and is encouraged. Liberal points of view will be quite the norm. You have been warned.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Potted Meat

So working in the south has given me more opportunities to learn about southern culture. As far as I am concerned the eating habits they can keep. There was a discussion about various favorite foods and one of my co-workers said that his wife loved Vienna Sausages straight out of the can. Then I learned that the correct Georgia Pronunciation is VI-eena sausages. I also learned that you can fry bologna in place of sausage for breakfast in the morning. Deviled ham and liver pudding and spam are all part of the southern diet. Now I know not everyone in the south eats like this but I had never run into people who ate this stuff and thought that it was good. I now completely understand why this country has the weight problems that we do. People don't know any better and have no desire to try learn. Such a sad place!