Pretension Central

So this will be an exercise in complete bullshit and ramblings about how I fucking hate everything and pretty much everyone. Foul language will be used and is encouraged. Liberal points of view will be quite the norm. You have been warned.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Resurection

So I know it has been years since I have done this but a very wise and bitter man suggested that I get back to my wild rants and I agree that it is time. So now I live in the deep south in the heart of Georgia. Life is very strange here and full of frustrations. Take for instance last night when we were out having drinks and food at Craplebee's because that is one of the very few places to eat around here. People down here get really fucking pissed off when men swear around women. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT. I am a woman and I don't give shit if a girl or guy swears around me. Bring it on. I can dish it the fuck back! They act like a woman will shrivel up and die if a curse word is uttered in her presence. Fuck that bullshit! Well I just had to get that off my chest. This is not a very good post and I am sorry but I will get better hopefully. That is all for now!